Lexington Show at The Dame

Hi!  I just wanted to give you a heads up.  I went to their last show at "The Dame" in Lexington.  There was only like six tables up front.  And tall bench like seating along the wall.  LOTS of standing room.  So, if you want to sit and enjoy the show I suggest you get there way early.  We were lucky enough that we got a bench like seat that was seperate from the others.  It was up against the DJ/Soundboard wall.  If you're short and don't like lots of people standing right in front of you, then get a table up front.

Just thought I'd let you know!
~~ Jessica Castillo

Do you Yahoo!?