I tried and failed

I thought, wow, I don't wanna be like all those nutjobs on the Listserv
who are going to go out and buy an extra copy when their pre-ordered OHIO
doesn't come on Tuesday.  Smug self-satisfied wink to self.

Then my pre-order didn't come on Tuesday.

The good news is that Schoolkids record here in lovely humid North
Carolina had two copies.  Just across the street.

Having heard that the first is the better of the two discs, I'm going
start with the second.

No self-control BenT