Re: A little kick-ass beauty before we die.

--- michelle <kanani71 at yahoo_com> wrote:
> i wonder how much
> the song 'ohio' impacted the naming of the album, or if they
> even put much thought into the relation of the two...

Wasn't there something in one of those reviews or interviews we saw lately that
addressed this.  Something about that song helping them see where they were now
and how they had come full circle.  I could be making this all up.  I had an
over the rhine dream last night where the track numbers to Ohio contained some
secret code that if you cracked it, you got a super secret message from L and
K--insightful, isn't it.

Inside the mind of a fanatic,

HEY.  Someone posted something about Linford and Karin hosting a party for us
all at the Gray Ghost--that would never happen, but...  It got me to
thinking... WE SERIOUSLY NEED A BAND-SUPPORTED FAN GATHERING.  You know,
Rhinelander Round-up number three!  Something planned far enough in the future
that would allow a high number of people to come.  I think it's been long
enough and the fans have been so hungry for something like this that it just
might work now... I'm thinking Late Winter 2004 before one of the Canal St
shows... Huh?  yeah, that's right, it's getting you guys excited isn't it?

=====