Re: Re: The special treat in the Ohio shipment

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> On 8/19/03 2:34 PM, quoth the effervescent shadow at teuton_org at
> shadow at teuton_org:
>

> >no, but would you lke me to make one up for you?
>

> Yes, please! And it must contain at least one mention of purple
> elephants. They always make the day go faster.

o, that sounds like a dream i wcould've had

i dreamed the elephants were arguing over the colour purple, while sitting
placidly next to each other -

a tiger walked by and said 'don't you know, you're already purple!'

aghast, the elephant turned on the tiger and demanded to know who shrunk
their heads so that they could fit inside the Taft

he grinned, pointed ot the stage where karin stood up to sing - the latter
days fill me with purple spots

the elephants sat down, and the tiger grinned, licked his stripes and went
off in search of sparrows

i'd like to be there, at the taft- maybe surprise an ocelot

i'd ride my giraffe,

and bring my husband

rhys

--