Re: Market Research (very little, if any, oTr)

Oh, and don't think We're not on to you.  Because We are.  Who are We?
Well, Us of course.  You know.

Oh, and go on thinking your tinfoil hat will protect you from Our
mind-reading satellites...it just makes it all the easier!  MWA HA HA!

-Smitty the Littlest Big Brother