Re: Market Research (very little, if any, oTr)

This is exactly why I'm patently opposed to sharing any personal info on the
web.  Even if Emily is not planning on sharing her info with others, anyone at
all who wants, can access these archives and do whatever they want with the
info...

conspiracy theorist?  I do believe I am!