Ohio, Moonlight Gardens...

Hello Compatriots:

Two quick questions.

Those of you who have pre-ordered, has Paste ran your CC yet?  I'm fearful I
will be left out in the cold with no new version of Bothered come the
19th--well, you know, I'm dying to hear that new version anyway...

and I wonder if it will be okay to purchase tix to the 8-30 show on the day of
the show?

PLUS!  OTR is playing my home town on 9/30--I know they better be playing I
Painted My Name in honor of Patience!

Mark

=====