Re: About a Dog.

On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 01:48, Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:
> Yes, she's cute and fluffy, and yes, she chews everything she can get
> into her mouth.

> I wouldn't mind something that'd let me keep that as a nickname. But I'm
> wide open to suggestion.

My wife and I are in a similar situation - we just got a Corgi named
Buster (think mixing a collie, a sheltie, a dachshund, and maybe a fox),
he's about 6-7 months old, and he must be teething, 'cuz he likes to
bite/chew anything and everything (including our feet - they're a
herding dog).

We decided to keep the name Buster, but at one point before we got him
we were considering the name "Stitch" from the Disney movie _Lilo &
Stitch_, 'cuz he's so gosh darn cute, has an attitude, and got into all
kinds of trouble.

> Obligatory Visual Aid:
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/ysobelle/Kahlua/PhotoAlbum7.html

Likewise: