Commercial Endorsements(no OVERTLY OBVIOUS oTr)

After the product placement pop music subliminal conspiracy was revealed
in the film, _Josie And The Pussycats_, I feel that we need to double
down on the advertising.

Since we are obviously much closer to everyone being famous for fifteen
minutes, e.g., I quote the wit and wisdom of fourteen year old Kylie
Wilkerson, I was wondering when everyone will get their own short term
contracts for product endorsement.

One might stage a conflict with a commercial sponsor to garner extra
publicity, as _American Idol_ winner, Reuben Stoddard, did with the
small specialty clothing firm, whose shirts he wore on national
television.

In the interest of increasing the spam saturation of the internet, I
suggest that we end our posts with plugs for the tainted wares of the
crass McWorld.

Here's an example template-

MUSIC: NP-> Joan Osborne- "St. Teresa" on Channel 417 of
www.MusicChoice.com Buy CD's at www.MusicChoice.com

CLOTHING: Wardrobe provided by Wrangler, makers of Wrangler ProRodeo
Jeans. www.Wrangler.com

Footwear provided by Ariat, the performance boot with the carbon fibre
shank. www.Ariat.com

BEER: Pabst Blue Ribbon, "Give That Man A Blue Ribbon!" www.Pabst.com

LIQUOR: George Dickel No.7 Tennessee Whisky "Ain't Nothin' Better"
www.Dickel.com

TOBACCO: Dunhill Lights, the smoothest (Surgeon General's Warning-
Yellow teeth, bad breath, hacking cough, lung disease, heart disease,
cancer, etc.)

FIREARMS: Glock, Safe Action Pistols

"I think speaking in tongues is next..." -Daria Morgendorffer (Miss
Morgendorffer appears courtesy of Nickelodeon Noggin's the-N, an MTV
Network www.the-N.com, www.Noggin.com, www.MTV.com, www.Viacom.com)

"I love the road."
Kylie Wilkerson