wedding jitters

i was a wreck the week before my wedding, and the Thursday before my
husband-to-be went off to Columbus to watch the Columbus Crew play (with my
complete agreement...though i wish i could have gone too). Of course that
would be the day that everything went wrong. I called his cell crying
"please don't leave me tomorrow! i don't think i can deal with whatever will
go wrong." He was very gracious and understanding of my nerves and stuck
around. One hour before our rehersal dinner, i suddenly became just fine and
stayed that way until jet lag hit hard in Ireland.

I'm so thankful i was ok for all the wedding festivities. I had a ball.

one of my favorite memories was when, a couple of hours before the wedding,
i returned to apartment to find groom and his best man hanging out there
until the time they needed to go change. We just sat around and talked and
then headed our separate ways to prepare for  the ceremony. It was very
relaxing.

good times.

bachelorette party to attend tomorrow. oh, what to get the bride?

waltzing on,
chris