Re: clarinets?

Quoting Troy Miller <yort5thor at yahoo_com>:

> Ah, and they will likely continue to come.  Heck, our main vocalist
> and
> our piano player never went through the song together before the
> rehearsal dinner, and up until then, the pianist had never heard the
> song (Little Genius), just seen the sheet music.
>
> In my friend's recent wedding, they missed an entire song.

That reminds me of the wedding I played in this past spring.  The
flutist, pianist and I played the pachabel cannon together for the
first time on the day of the wedding.  And I barely arrived home from
school ontime to get there, in fact, I wouldn't have so I changed into
my wedding clothes at the pianists house which was closer and hauled
my everything I was bringing home for spring break with me to the
church.  It was hillarious.  But it all turned out okay.  No worries :)

Bethany