Re: Dinner and a Movie (No OtR)

Probably not what you're looking for but I
 just watched "Man Facing Southeast" the other day.
(Argentinian w/ subtitles)--gotta be where the idea for K-Pax came from,
there's just too many similarities, at least in the basic plot.
Interesting movie. Definitely have to watch it again to see if
I can figure out more of it.  Nothing is resolved at the
end as to whether or not he was actually an alien and quite
a few other things seem to go completely unanswered but the
acting, overall mood, and wierd storyline/dialog suck you in.
So if you don't mind a mystery,  strange dialog
about him being some sort of  science generated holographic Christ figure,
the apparent equating of moral rightness with  logicalness (yea, have to
watch it again)
I'd recommend finding a copy.
* one reviewer I read noticed some of the idea's came from Philip K Dick's
 book Valis. Haven't read that one myself but having read a bit by and
about him what
with his strange idea's about man and God I wouldn't doubt it one bit.
They even named
the woman friend of the 'alien' Beatrice Dick

Kevin