RE: Relocating to Seattle (no OtR)

and number one rule of Seattle traffic, stay off the
Alaskan way viaduct. That thing is ready to collapse
at any second.
And speaking of transportation in Seattle, if you ever
get the chance, definately take the train in between
Seattle and Portland. The view is simply marvoulous,
especially on a sunny day (yah yah, dare to dream, it
is the Northwest)

--- chris ramsdale <chrisr at seaq_org> wrote:
> seattle traffic is lovely if you can:
>
> a)avoid certain roads
> b)avoid having to go to work at certain hours
> OR
> c)avoid having a job at all
>
> or if there is a good view of the mountains.
>
> my brother commutes from Boston to Rhode Island
> every day. that puts it all
> into perspective for me.
>
> savoring the sunny days,
> chris
>
> > My cure for this would be on your way to Seattle
> drive through Northern VA
> > and DC and you would probably get a pleasant
> surprise when you hit the
> > Seattle traffic.
> >
> > Out here never honking his horn,
> > Barry

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler