how long have you been fvcked vp

both the cover article in this week's city beat and mike breen's review of
ohio are great great stuff.  it's weird that when he hears "changes come"
his ears perked up at the band using that language..  i've heard amazing
things about that track but never that.

it got me thinking what other bad words they've used but then my brain got
tired.

i loved the #1 and #2 on that top 10 - hilarious stuff.

remember, they're broadcasting the wnku performance tomorrow night (14
august), 8 or 9pm est.  you can log in and listen on the web!  and woxy
(97x) is just over a week away - 22 aug.

i look for redemption in everyone,