RE: email from karin and linford

Emily wrote:
i have heard a few of you say that you have stopped of and said hello to
linford, do linford and karin sell their albums from a small warehouse or
something where you just go in and actually say hi to them?

I met them face to face when they came to Atlanta in May of 2001.  My
friends and I arrived about an hour before the doors opened just to be the
first ones there.  Karin & Linford walked out the door to do a little
shopping before the show.  We spoke to them for about five minutes, and it
was genuine conversation.  (At least I hope the conversation on our end was
genuine; we tried not to sound like fawning fans...)

Chris