Re: Relocating to Seattle (no OtR)

Peter wrote: "Oh man, that reminds me, I still have to make that "rain" CD."

I'm sure if you ask Dan Temm real nice-like, he can hook you up with a
pretty good one.  He spent much of our wedding day morning making just such
a thing when we saw the very wetness that was the outdoors in which we were
to be married.  I, alternatively, loudly sang sunshine songs in an effort to
make it stop.  It didn't work, but being wet on your wedding day ain't such
a bad thing;);)

Don't call me Maggie,
Margarita