Re: Relocating to Seattle (no OtR)

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 JOver8380 at aol_com wrote:
> "I love the rain. It washes memories off the sidewalks of life." -
> Woody Allen

Oh man, that reminds me, I still have to make that "rain" CD.

Vancouver *sort* of gets lots of rain, but it's usually just drizzle --
just enough to make it impossible to read outdoors, but nothing to write
home about.  Very rarely do we get a real storm.

> But seriously, the TRAFFIC is what sucks.

Having been to Seattle, I concur.

> And the fact that, like elsewhere, matinees now cost 7.50.

And in American currency!  Here, the Tinseltown will charge as low as
CDN$5 if the movie starts before 2pm, maybe even before 6pm.

Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee