RE: somthing for tuesday

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003, Chris Queen wrote:
> I'm a 3, too.  I was in an episode of "In The Heat Of The Night" which
> starred Carroll O'Connor, who costarred with Rob Reiner in "All In The
> Family."  Rob Reiner was in "EdTV," directed by Ron Howard, who directed
> Kevin Bacon in (my all-time favorite movie) "Apollo 13."

I don't know if we count directors.  But Carroll O'Connor did co-star with
Bonnie Hunt in _Return to Me_ (which Hunt also directed!), and Hunt
co-starred with Tom Cruise in _Jerry Maguire_, and Cruise co-starred with
Bacon in _A Few Good Men_, so your rating is still safe.  :)

Come to think of it, if directors *did* count, you could just skip Ron
Howard altogether because Reiner directed _A Few Good Men_!

Even better, though, Carroll O'Connor co-starred with Roddy McDowall in
_Cleopatra_, and McDowall co-starred with Bacon in _The Big Picture_, so
you're *still* one step closer, and without resorting to directors!  :)

> Aaron Edwards wrote:
>
> > Andrew lloyd webber has a rating of infinity (or imposible to relate).
> > Didn't think anyone had that rating, Even I have a rating of 3. I was
> > in a student film, where I used footage from the Clair danes (ahh)/
> > Leonardo Dicaprio version of "Romeo and Juliet" (2002).

Oh, *that* hardly counts!

Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee