RE: somthing for tuesday

I'm a 3, too.  I was in an episode of "In The Heat Of The Night" which
starred Carroll O'Connor, who costarred with Rob Reiner in "All In The
Family."  Rob Reiner was in "EdTV," directed by Ron Howard, who directed
Kevin Bacon in (my all-time favorite movie) "Apollo 13."  Not bad for a
Tuesday evening with nothing else to do...

Chris

 Aaron Edwards wrote:

Andrew lloyd webber has a rating of infinity (or imposible to relate).
Didn't think anyone had that rating, Even I have a rating of 3. I was in a
student film, where I used footage from the Clair danes (ahh)/ Leonardo
Dicaprio version of "Romeo and Juliet" (2002). Claire Danes was in
Mononoke-hime (1997) with Keith (I) David. Keith (I) David was in Novocaine
(2001) with Kevin Bacon.
Seriously folks, I really should be writing that paper. stop encouraging me,
ok?