beer, marg's and wine

sistah zayne said:

i'm not much of a beer drinker (although i do like a dos exquis
now and
then)..he's not a margarita drinker (yet i LOVE a good mango
maggie)...wine is what we agree on -- red at that -- have not
found a white i really like.

to which i'll add:

i didn't start to like/enjoy beer until i was 24.

amen to mango margarita's (my fav. flavor also) when they
*don't* make them with that mango icey crap from smoothy
machines.  i want the real thing.  BUT, there is an option!
haagen dazs mango sorbet - my god.  i swear you think you're
eating pureed frozen mango.  dump a scoop or 2 in with your
marg's next time.  you'll thank me later. ;)

until recently i didn't drink white wine either.  savignon blanc
= savignon blech.  chardonnay?  it's only good for buying those
huge cheap jugs of it and freezing it in ice cube trays for
pasta sauce.  i tried pinot grigio on a whim and loved it.  same
with reisling's - they're sweet, but in a good way.  i can work
with almost any red, good stuff.  but those are the only two
whites i can happily stomach, so far.  so don't give up on the
white's zayne.  i believe in you girl!

michelle