Re: mailing list vs. message board?

thanks to all ya'll who commented on this.  and thank you ana
maria, the current months archive page has been added to my
favorites and is now only 1 click away.  and thanks to troy,
i've set up my email to filter OtR's to it's own folder.  what i
really dig about this is that it's easy to weed through what's
to the list and what's off-list.

i do have moments of great thought and brain work, and my
intelligence shines, really.  i do.  then i have other moments
where adding something to my favorites or filtering is
completely lost on me.  i must not be drinking enough beer.
*cue visit to new belgium brewing*

"what'cha doin' with a suitcase?"

why, i'm taking it to colorado!  thanks for asking karin!

;)
michelle