Tu Vuo Fa L'Americano & Learn To Speak Amerkun

As an Amerkun, I know that...

1.) The major problem with the world is all the "durn furners."

2.) "Soccer" is not improved by being called "football," "Football" is
not "American Football" French Fries aren't French, Belgian Waffles
aren't Belgian, English Leather After Shave isn't English, Irish Spring
Soap isn't Irish.

3.) "Bourbon" is distilled in Kentucky, therefore George Dickel
Tennessee Whisky is not a bourbon, and Jack Daniel's charcoal-filtered
Tennesee rotgut is not a bourbon.

4.) Beer can be kind of pale and weak, but must be served very cold.
Juan Pablo Montoya gets sponsorship from Anheuser-Busch's not-so-great
Budweiser brand, and within days, he's atop the podium, and we're
hearing the national anthem of Brazil.

5) Subcompact cars should be built more sturdily, in case I drive over
them in my monster truck.

6.) Before you attempt to perpetrate a criminal action upon my person,
you should not wonder IF I am bearing arms, but, instead, the damage
those arms may cause. .40, .45, .50? Bigger seems to be making a
comeback.

7.) That big push for the metric system in the 70's was a good use of
taxpayer dollars, like forcing the cavalier to wear helmets, and
seatbelts, is now.

8.) Going without deodorant is not an effective deterrent to military
invasion.

NP-> Kraftwerk- "The Model"

"I love the road."
Kylie Wilkerson