Re: did karin sing "sweet jane" in cowboy junkies

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003, blite young wrote:
> just a quick question, do any of you no if karin was with cowboy junkies
> when they sang "sweet jane" from the natural born killers sound track
> 1994. originally sang by "velvet underground " in 1970.

No answer to your question here, but I just want to say that I really hope
there is another version of that recording out there that does *not* have
Juliette Lewis talking over it ...

Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee