Re: a topic of discussion

hi,
i have jewels first album, must get her second, i wanted to get her new one but was un sure on what it would be like, i guess that a chance you take, i think ill get it, if one person says it good i guess thats all i need to hear, ill give my review on it after i get it, maybe this week end ive finally got some money  (biggest shopping grin on my face)

from emily

bye bye see you all later

michelle <kanani71 at yahoo_com> wrote:

--- Kristen Bailey
wrote:
> So here's a question for yall. Jewel. Sell-out pop
> star or just expanding her horizons?

i dig jewel and was really skeptical of this one. i put off
getting 0304 and finally picked it up a couple weeks ago. i
like it. more than i thought i would if it turned out i would
like it. i don't think she sold-out. after people did remixes
of her 'serve the ego' she got a hair up her butt to do
something different and went for it - more power to her for
that. track down some interviews with her. the Rolling Stone
one a month or so back was good and answered a lot questions.
and she's either on the cover of this month's or last month's
Blender.

michelle