Re: a help question

---- Kristen Bailey <youaremorethanyouthinkyouare at yahoo_com> wrote:
> Ok, I need some more opinions.  This is for me though.
>  If I were introducing OtR and Bill/VOL to someone
> that I had no idea what their music preferences are,
> what three or four songs of each should I play for
> them?

For Bill/VoL, I'm tempted to say "Nothing Like A Train" from Audible Sigh and "It's Not Bothering Me" from Summershine.  I put them on my rental car mix CD for this week, and when the co-worker I'm training heard them, she had a lot of good things to say. I think I've made a convert out of her!

Chris