Re: Another New CD Out Today

I would like to take this moment to mention that I am summarily freaked out to
see J/S mentioned on the list.

Then, after being freaked out, I get depressed that J/S warrants a whole thread
while my mentions of DJ Shadow go apparently unnoticed.  I would guess the likes
of Basement Jaxx, Avalanches, and Bluemchen would go unnoticed as we..

Ah, to be a single solitary Smitty is such sweet sadness.  (alliteration is fun,
no?)

-Smitty the Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Reneger