Re: Another New CD Out Today

I'll be honest, and I say this as a total fan of
electronic music. Anyway, I am not really imopressed
with Junior/Senior. They sound liek they want to be
Royksopp, but don't quite make it. Think I'll stick to
ladytron. Just my two cents.

--- Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:
> The Junior/Senior domestic release is finally out.
> $7.99 at Best Buy, and
> ho boy is it FUN.  That "Move Your Feet" is only
> just the beginning.  Has
> everyone seen the video yet?  That squirrel is MEAN!
>  It's like an
> old-school Atari game, the graphics..  There's a
> small version on the web
> somewhere, but I'm too lazy and at work to look for
> it.
>
> BT - I gotta get that one.  Didn't know that today,
> otherwise I'd be 2 CDs
> nonethericher.
>
> Like a Rhinestone Cowboy,

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler