Another New CD Out Today

The Junior/Senior domestic release is finally out.  $7.99 at Best Buy, and
ho boy is it FUN.  That "Move Your Feet" is only just the beginning.  Has
everyone seen the video yet?  That squirrel is MEAN!  It's like an
old-school Atari game, the graphics..  There's a small version on the web
somewhere, but I'm too lazy and at work to look for it.

BT - I gotta get that one.  Didn't know that today, otherwise I'd be 2 CDs
nonethericher.

Like a Rhinestone Cowboy,