Re: What's everybody reading?

First of all, Don, should I ever decide to read the Harry Potter saga, you have singlehandedly ensured that I will go to the expence of getting the UK printings off ebay or amazon.uk rather than the american editions.

Today, I have also ordered "Hammers And Nails," Matthew Dickerson's biography of Mark Heard recounting interviews with those closest to him as well as excerpts from his journals and lyrics.

Other than that, or, perhaps, reflective of it, I'm in the mood to read something mythic. Which makes me think I'll take a look at the Epic of Gilgamesh or Seamus Heaney's interpretation of Beowulf.

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

Do you Yahoo!?