Re: The New "Sexiest Song" from OTR

hi when you say its the new "the body is a stair way of skin" do you mean its the same song or continued on from the song, or just so dame good as "the body is a stair way of skin.

confused

from emily

ps do you think ill be able to stop singing the song "confused" in my head tonight,
ah that always seems to happen to me whaen i ever say that word.

"Daniel J. Temmesfeld" <dtemm at yahoo_com> wrote:

A radio-friend of mine told me that "Lifelong Fling" is the new "The
Body is a Stairway of Skin." He mentioned that it was "Sexy As Hell."

SEXY AS HELL. It'll be on many mix-CDs to come...

cough cough,
Dan

np: WDJT