RE: things that suck eggs...

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, chris ramsdale wrote:

> my cat lives with someone else. and i just learned this week that her
> roommate reeeeeaaaallly doesn't like cats :( Turns out Leah (the
> roommate) had a cat when she was young, she adored it, and then it died
> and she hasn't cared for any other cat since then.

that is so wierd to me. i wanted a menagerie.

i had pets. they died. it was sad. the new ones were different, worth it
every single time.

> this seems so strange to me. i've had pets since i was a kid. all of my
> siblings have cats. it kills me now not to have a small mammal in my
> apartment that depends on me and gets in my face when i'm trying to work
> at my desk. Pets are worth it. I agree.

yea - i like furry critters who demand things from me, and love me back
like i'm so important.

> We can't just stop loving just because there is loss involved.

nope

you're right.

> so sorry rhys. he's a good cat.

thanks. he is. i'm just glad he's happyish and doesn't really know he's
sick
rhys

--
End hunger