RE: things that suck eggs...

my cat lives with someone else. and i just learned this week that her
roommate reeeeeaaaallly doesn't like cats :( Turns out Leah (the roommate)
had a cat when she was young, she adored it, and then it died and she hasn't
cared for any other cat since then.

this seems so strange to me. i've had pets since i was a kid. all of my
siblings have cats. it kills me now not to have a small mammal in my
apartment that depends on me and gets in my face when i'm trying to work at
my desk. Pets are worth it. I agree.

We can't just stop loving just because there is loss involved.

so sorry rhys. he's a good cat.