Re: Ohio Review - Spoilers..

welcome to the list jeffery,

and thanxs for the interview and review of the album, im defenatly not going to get much sleep tonight, to much excitment, ive added these to sites to my favorites so i can look at them with out being online.

again welcome,

from emily

wrosesongs at fastmail_fm wrote:
thanks jeffery, i'm so ansy with anticipation.

three weeks is such a long time!
zayne

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:25:32 -0400, JOver8380 at aol_com said:
> In a message dated 7/29/2003 12:49:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> kanani71 at yahoo_com writes:
> > amen to that, jeffrey overstreet...
>
> What a nice welcome to the list. Thank you, Michelle.
>
> Hello, folks. Glad you liked the review. I realize it should have had a
> "spoiler" warning... oh well.
>
> You may be interested in re-visiting the page, as I have just posted the
> results of my recent interview with Ohio-Boy.
> http://promontoryartists.org/lookingcloser/
>
> Haven't joined before because I knew I'd get addicted to this list. Uh
> oh. What have I done?
>
> I look forward to sharing the hyste! ria when the album hits the stores.
> You're in for a treat.
>
> Jeffrey
>

> "Rock me, baby... ALL NIGHT LONG!" - Linford Detweiler shouting at the
> singer during an Ashley Cleveland concert

wrosesongs at fastmail_fm