Re: Ode to Ohio--

dear dusty

i dont really no you dusty, but i must say what i have read here from you over the months you have a way with words, do you write songs? if not i think you should.  we all here should send emails to karin and linford trying to convince them to use some of your words for a song,
you have a gift like linford and karin, you seem to put mine and probably a lot of other people thoughts into words.
i too cant wait for the release date but i believe im also speaking for everyone else.
keep up the good writing,

from emily

how many more weeks, days and hours to go!...

DustyVolume <dustyvolume at yahoo_com> wrote:
Ode To Ohio

When oh when will the Discs arrive
With artwork and liner notes
Neatly inside