Re: Please don't tell me

Hey, at least you're supporting Paste, which is small and wonderful.
If I had lots of money I would buy stuff from them every chance I get.
As it is, I ordered Ohio and another cd I was going to get anyway so I
could save on shipping.
Being concientious is rough.  But my dad made a point a while ago that
the people who do the album art and the technicians for the cd and
stuff all deserve to get paid as well as the musicians, and that makes
me feel better about sending my money to the big corporations.
Bethany