Re: Please don't tell me

hi aaron, im just going to say thank you.  i wanted to pre order the album, as i might find it hard ever getting it signed, being on the other side of the country. i only didnt want to do it because i though no one here would because of how gets and how doesnt get the money thing for it.  im just glad you did it, now i wont feel as bad.
the last two nights ive been on line i have my credit card next to me ready to use, its here again tonight only this time im using it.

i have a huge excited grin on my face now, my sister is sick of the same three songs she has been hearing all day.  all i can say is wait till i have the other 18 songs LOL!

from emily

Aaron Edwards <edwardsaaron2000 at yahoo_com> wrote:
Well, I did it. I preordered Ohio. Just do me a favor
everyone, don't tell me how much Virgin is getting
from each disk. Ignorance is bliss.
Oh well, my boycott of Nike is still going strong at least.

=====
And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler