Re: Do you really wanna die this way?

>Paste Music added this to their site today:
>
>PREORDERS WILL BE AUTOGRAPHED + INCLUDE A SPECIAL TREAT from Karin &
>Linford.

Yay for that!

Mark, you are really excited about this album, huh? ;)

I'm really excited deep down. Just a little too sad to express it rite now.

They better do a release show!!

:)

baby, you're my favorite rolling stone
kylie

Oh ps. That is my fav lyric so far... along with, 'You can't put no band-aid
on this cancer like a 20 dollar bill for a topless dancer.'

Yee ha.