Re: (whatever you want) filler dates

>>how about squeezing a Boulder or Ft. Collins date in there?  i

know last time in CO you did both, go for a repeat i say.

tying my selfishness in to that... i've alreay sent the buzz out

to the colorado friends/family about crossing the pacific for

the Bluebird show.  between the family and friend ties, all the

Fat Tire i can fit in this belly and meeting rocky mountain

listees at a kickass 5-peice Over the Rhine Colorado show (or

2..), Good Lawd I Says!

so yeah, fill in w/ another colorado date *cough*.

i just keep getting more giddy.

Yay – Come to Colorado, come to Colorado!   One show at the Bluebird alone is worth the trip : )    And, well, that’s just bonus points!

And, I could meet the infamous Michelle who sent me the OTR CD wrapped in the cool Hawaiian newspaper!

Giddy, I’m definitely feeling giddy as well ~ Dawn

Do you Yahoo!?