Re: Re: Falling (Death of an Album)

I tend to enjoy entire albums, but there are some artists who only have a
few tracks per album I enjoy. Prince is a good example of this. Evry
Prince album has one or two songs I think are incredible, but I never like
the whole album. With artists like that, I'm not going to pay 15 bucks for
two songs; the Purple One would make more money if I could just buy the
two songs I like for $0.99.

- John

John Paul Davis
Center for Community Learning
Antioch College
http://www.antioch-college.edu/ccl

Ned Flanders: Let's just agree to disagree
Principal Skinner: I don't agree to that
Mrs. Krabapple: Me neither