OtR CDs - Marriage Consolidation Sale!!!

Seeing as my wife and I met at an Over the Rhine
show, we already had their entire catalog on our
own... well, now we have two sets...

The following are for sale, as is, SHIPPING
INCLUDED, first come-first served... ALL CDs ARE
IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.

  TILL WE HAVE FACES - indie, no cover liner, $10
  PATIENCE - indie, no cover liner, $10
  EVE - IRS, no cover liner, $10
  GOOD DOG BAD DOG - all liners, $9
  THE DARKEST NIGHT OF THE YEAR - all liners, $9
  BESIDES - all liners, $15
  AMATEUR SHORTWAVE RADIO - all liners, $9

Email me at: dtemm at yahoo_com if interested.  I'll
send you payment information if the CD(s) in
question is/are still available.

thanks,
Dan (& Margarita)