Re: Musically Excited...

--- Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:
> The tracklist Peter posted is AWESOME, for the new CD.  I
> know..  seven on
> there?  Show Me, Ohio, Jesus in New Orleans, She, Bothered,
> Anything At All,
> Remind Us..  Maybe if "Norwood Boy" transformed into "Hometown
> Boy", then
> there's that.

bruce, what about 'suitcase'?  i personally don't know it but
i'm *sure* i've seen that song title mentioned in the archives.
maybe back in the 'jig newton' mentioned days.  any of you ol'
timers seen/heard 'suitcase' before?  don?

or maybe just seeing the word suitcase made me excited for the
possibility of packing the travel bag for another west coast OtR
trip in the fall... who knows.

michelle