Musically Excited...

The tracklist Peter posted is AWESOME, for the new CD.  I know..  seven on
there?  Show Me, Ohio, Jesus in New Orleans, She, Bothered, Anything At All,
Remind Us..  Maybe if "Norwood Boy" transformed into "Hometown Boy", then
there's that.  But that still leaves gazillions of BRAND NEW SONGS!!!
Wahooey!!  One month and one day away.

PLUS, the world's greatest band's reunion concert is - oh - about 30 hours
away!  First time I've ever seen my favorite band for the last 20 years live
as the original band..  Forgive me for using all the exclamation points..

They're still my favorite winners,
Writing pop songs for the entire human race,
Isn't it crazy,