Re: Touring/ Dream concert

hello,
is that the one with all the re mix, i got that about a year ago but didnt realy like it, untill resently when my car got stolen i could only listern to what i had at home, and the more i listern to the remix i liked it, i believe techno isnt really sarahs type though.

but as for over the rhine and sarah performing together, i would go straight to the bank get a loan, and i would be on my way over straight away, only im worried i would leave australia behind and never return, lol

from emily

Do you Yahoo!?