Re: Touring/ Dream concert

hi jessa,

thank you for that info, i have more faith in what you tell me then what our music store workers tell me, at least i have something else to now look foward too, cant wait, and no i wont hold my breath, only cause i want to be around to hear it, lol.

im actually looking for work right now, maybe i should apply for one at a music store, at least im in a position to know when release dates are and if no one knows i would then have conections into finding out.

again, thank for that

from emily

Do you Yahoo!?