Radio, radio. (OtR information)

97X (aka The World's Greatest Radio Station) is playing songs from "Ohio"
now - it's "New Tunes Tuesday" every..  Tuesday - and they played "Show Me"
less than a half hour ago.  I know, I know - you're all whining and saying,
"they have such a weak signal!!  I couldn't possibly get that station in!!"
Fret not, you little whiners (haha) - www.woxy.com streams a quality signal.

If it's good enough for Rainman, it's good enough for me.

97X - BAM! - the *future* of rock and roll,