Re: re question, and emily wanting to come to the U.S.A

hi aaron

thats such a great idea, but where do i get the bumper stickers and posters from.? i no you can get posters from there web site, but people here in oz are pritty creul they would probably pull down the posters, my sister said i should have on the back window of my car "over the rhine" with there web site under it, i might just do that. but would karin and linford come to australia just because a couple of people have inquiried?  how ever i did some research last nite on line and back in 98 over the rhine did tour in oz and new zealand for a month, if only i knew of them then, plus i would have been 17, so where ever they were i probably wouldnt have been able to get to it., do you think some of you over there could put in a good word for me and any other good aussies over here to convince over the rhine to do an aussie tour, i'de go to every single on of them to make up for lost time.

im so desperate, getting back to the top, are there actually bumper stickers for there band, for your cars, ide LOVE  to no where i can get my hands on a bunch,
PLEASE HELP ME IM SO DESPERATE!

ps i shouldnt need to put up posters and stickers i have them playing so loud in my car, the whole of albury and wodonga where i live have probably heard them, is there a way i can get our local radio station to play them, what kind of permission do i need from the band?

from emily

its good to be back

Aaron Edwards <edwardsaaron2000 at yahoo_com> wrote:

Here's an idea Emily,
DO some Guerillia marketing for the band (stick thier bumper stickers and posters in public places, and ecetra). Pretty soon, people down there will be like, "Heh, who's Over the Rhine? Let's check them out on the web or something." Pretty soon the band will have a following in your country, and so they will almost have no choice but to do a few shows down there. ;-)

blite young <emilyold at yahoo_com> wrote:
hi zane, happy to hear you got a new car, there not much fun to try and run when they are dead, and that normally happens at an unconvenient time, like when your about to go away on holidays, lol!

and hi to every one else, im truely hoping to be around more now, our computer keeps freezing, will be moving to my dads by end of year as mum wants to sell this house, which means il have acces to dads computer, its more up to date and usable, unlike this one, ive also been avoiding this room, as you have all been talking about the concerts and being stuck here in australia, i cant go and see not even one concert, im so gelous of you all, however i have made a goal in life to get over there and see one, or a lot more than one, i hope otr is still performing in a couple of years, it will probably take that long to save up, specially now that im not working, i finally left my job, i have now had 2 weeks of so im going to start looking for a job on tuesday. cant wait to get a job, running up my credit card, need to save some credit for otr's new album when its released, i cant wait, i think its only about 4 weeks.

wrosesongs at fastmail_fm wrote:
its white w/tan cloth interior 1998 toyota corolla 60k miles. my other
car died 2 days before i left for vacation.

mango margaritas rock,
zayne

--

wrosesongs at fastmail_fm

unladen european swallow

And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler