Re: Over the Rhine, 4 July 2003

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003, Aaron Edwards wrote:
> SO, did anyone cathc Steve Taylor? How was he? I just read an interview
> with him from Cstone (no doubt, PTC has also read this interview, and
> has much to comment).

Um, well, not really -- nothing in the interview seems all that urgent and
demanding of immediate commentary, at any rate.

Anything in particular grab your eye?

I assume, BTW, that this is the interview (more of a press conference,
really) that you are referring to:

http://www.tollbooth.org/2003/features/staylor.html

Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee