Re: Over the Rhine, 4 July 2003

Cool review Ana , Thank you !!
That's what I was looking for.
I'm glad they brought "Show Me" back
which means I'm sure it'll be on Ohio.
I really love that song ! Can't wait to hear
this new guitar god either.Woot ! for the full band
ensemble.  :)

I guess my boring weekend of seeing Evanescence
FRONT ROW CENTER at Summerfest in Miwaukee
pales in comparison ? Not really,I got just as excited
watching Amy sing "My Immortal" 8ft in front of me
as I get watching Karin singing "Ohio" or "Give Me Strength"

There's just somethin about a woman alone at a keyboard
pouring out her heart solo that drives me WILD ....LOL

JB-The Wildcard