reintroduction

>It's certainly been a while since you frequented this place, hasn't it?  I
>remember your name from way back when I first joined the list some 6 years
>ago
>or so.  As I recall though, you disappeared not long thereafter.
>
>Welcome back.

Thanks, Steve!  Yup.  I've got lots more miles on me, a college degree
(which included a semester in the UK), and am currently in Indianapolis at
The Saturday Evening Post.  But I'm hoping to move to Boston in September...
  After that, it's anybody's guess.

It's been oddly comforting to come back and see so many familiar names.  ;)

Waving hello,
Ana Maria