Re: Re: Re: OK, I'll just keep on postin'

On 7/8/03 4:26 PM, quoth the effervescent rgockley at andrew_cmu.edu at
rgockley at andrew_cmu.edu:

>> But I'm running 9.2.2! Help???
>
>obviously, you need to upgrade.
>
>;)

Whimper. Okay, here's what I told our dear Mr. Lindemer yesterday:

I have AOL as my email provider-- I can get it on the web, or on my
phone, so I don't want to lose it. But since AOL sucks, I download it to
my hard drive via Claris Emailer, which only works with 9.x, not 10. If I
could find a program that'd work with AOL and OSX, I'd be right there,
buddy. I'd be SO there!

See my problem?